Saturday, March 21, 2009

Indy's Mock Draft 1.0

Usually, I don't like to do Mock Drafts so soon, but I figured since I am bored I would shed a light to some of these horrible mock drafts I have seen. Since this one is done so early, I will not share pro's, cons, and analysis. I will type a small paragraph at the bottom about some of my "shocker" picks.

1. Detroit- Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia

2. St. Louis- Jason Smith, OT, Baylor

3. Kansas City- Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest

4. Seattle- Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia

5. Cleveland Browns- Brian Orakpo, DE/LB, Texas

6. Cincinnati- B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College

7. Oakland- Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri

8. Jacksonville- Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

9. Green Bay- Aaron Maybin, DE/LB, Penn State

10. San-Francisco- Everette Brown, DE/LB, Florida State

11. Buffalo- Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss

12. Denver- Rey Maualuga, LB, USC

13. Washington- Andre Smith, OT, Alabama

14. New Orleans- Malcolm Jenkins, CB/S, Ohio State

15. Houston- Peria Jerry, DT, Mississippi

16. San Diego- Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU

17. New York (J)- Mark Sanchez, QB, USC

18. Chicago Bears- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland

19. Tampa Bay- Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State

20. Detroit- Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois

21. Philadelphia- Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina

22. Minnesota- Alphonso Smith, CB, Wake Forest

23. New England- James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State

24. Atlanta- Larry English, Northern Illinois

25. Miami- Louis Delmas, S, Western Michigan

26. Baltimore- Percy Harvin, WR/RB, Florida

27. Indianapolis- Clay Matthews, LB, USC

28. Philadelphia- Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia

29. New York-(G)- Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers

30. Tennessee- Darrius Butler, CB, Connecticut

31. Arizona- Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State

32. Pittsburgh- Max Unger, C/OT/OG, Oregon

Ok, so the first one I might get ripped for is having Oakland take Maclin over Crabtree, but Al Davis loves speed, and Crabtree lacks it. Aaron Maybin's potential has him drafted so high, key word is POTENTIAL, Everette Brown going to SF is because Lawson cant stay healthy and is never consistent, Jason Peters isn't happy in Buffalo and had a regressed year and wants a new contract so offensive lineman makes sense to me. Houston is said to be looking hard, and reaching for a DT in round one. Anything else ask away and I will give you my input.

No comments:

Post a Comment